AL Utilities REtooled (utilities)
DescriptionALURE is a utility library to help manage common tasks with OpenAL applications. This includes device enumeration and initialization, file loading, and streaming. The purpose of this library is to provide pre-made functionality that would otherwise be repetitive or difficult to (re)code for various projects and platforms, such as loading a sound file into an OpenAL buffer and streaming an audio file through a buffer queue. Support for different formats is consistant across platforms, so no special checks are needed when loading files, and all formats are handled through the same API. Currently ALURE includes a basic .wav and .aif file reader, and can leverage external libraries such as libSndFile (for extended wave formats and several others), VorbisFile (for Ogg Vorbis), and FLAC (for FLAC and Ogg FLAC), and others. External libraries can also be dynamically loaded at run-time, or individually disabled outright at compile time. This package installs the various ALURE utility programs.
607 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.2-6+b1 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".