non-graphic version of aMule, a client for the eD2k and Kad networks
DescriptionThis package contains a daemonized version of aMule, amuled, that does not need a graphic environment to run, and can run in the background as well. It is normally used to be run in a machine 24/7, since the application continues to run if the X11 session closes. Included in the package is a webserver that provides an interface to control the daemon. Remote connections are supported, and the daemon can be configured to start the webserver automatically at startup. It is also possible to control amuled via amulecmd, from the amule-utils package, and amulegui, available in the amule-utils-gui package. See the description of the amule package for a list of features, and /usr/share/doc/amule-daemon/README.Debian for some basic usage notes.
2831 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:2.3.2-1+b2 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".