Maven plugin for gUnit, a unit test framework for ANTLR grammars
DescriptiongUnit is a "Unit Test" framework for ANTLR grammars. It provides a simple way to write and run automated tests for ANTLR grammars in a manner similar to Java unit testing framework jUnit. The basic idea is to create a bunch of input/output pairs for rules in a grammar and gUnit will verify the expected output/result. The input can be a single line or multiple lines of strings or even an external file. The output can be simply success or failure, an abstract syntax tree (AST), a rule return value, or some text output which could be a rule's template return value. The current version of gUnit has 2 main functions, interpreter and jUnit generator. The interpreter interprets your gUnit script and runs unit tests using Java reflection to invoke methods in your parser objects. The generator, on the other hand, translates your gUnit script to jUnit Java code that you can compile and execute by hand. This package provides the Maven plugin that allows one to run gUnit tests during a Maven build.
387 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.5.2-6 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".