ANT+ information retrieval client for Garmin GPS products
DescriptionThis software uses the Garmin ANT+ proprietary USB keys and communication protocol to retrieve information (such as GPS traces) from some Garmin Forerunner watches such as Forerunner 405 and 310XT. The underlying ANT+minus implements the ANT/ANT+/ANT-FS protocols to provide these tools: garmin-ant-downloader, antpm-downloader, antpm-fit2gpx, and antpm-usbmon2ant. ANT+minus is a userspace implementation of a wire protocol similar to the ANT/ANT+/ANT-FS protocols. The goal is to be able to communicate with any ANT capable device in order to e.g. retrieve sports tracks. The c++ implementation is currently available under both linux and win. Communication with watches other than the 310XT might work, but are untested. Please report your experience to help improving the software. The software was originally named "gant" but renamed when packaged to avoid confusion with existing Java software.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".