APT sources mirroring tool
DescriptionA small and efficient tool that lets you mirror a part of or the whole Debian GNU/Linux distribution or any other apt sources. Main features:
* It uses a config similar to apts <sources.list>
* It's fully pool comply
* It supports multithreaded downloading
* It supports multiple architectures at the same time
* It can automatically remove unneeded files
* It works well on overloaded channel to internet
* It never produces an inconsistent mirror including while mirroring
* It works on all POSIX compliant systems with perl and wget
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".