dedicated game server for Armagetron Advanced
DescriptionArmagetron Advanced is a 3D game based on the light cycle racing in the movie "Tron". You have to control a light cycle that can only turn in steps of 90 degrees, leaves a solid wall behind and can not be stopped. The aim is to survive the longest of all players by not crashing into any walls. This version of Armagetron Advanced can only be used as a network game server. It does not have graphical output and can be controlled via the text console. The normal Armagetron Advanced used for playing is also capable to serve games, but will require X to display its graphics, will provide a player and is therefore unsuited for permanent game servers.
999 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2.8.3.4-2 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".