pitch correction LADSPA plugin
DescriptionAutotalent is a real-time pitch correction plugin. Users can specify the notes that a singer is allowed to hit, and Autotalent makes sure that they do. Autotalent may be used for more exotic effects, like the Cher / T-Pain effect, making your voice sound like a chiptune, adding artificial vibrato, or messing with your formants. Autotalent can also be used as a harmonizer that knows how to sing in the scale with you. Or, you can use Autotalent to change the scale of a melody between major and minor or to change the musical mode. Autotalent was designed from the ground up to process musical melodies, whether sung or played on some kind of instrument. As long as you give it a monophonic source (i.e. a melody in a single, 1-channel track), you can usually expect pretty good results. So this means that if you're in the business of processing vocal harmonies, you should apply it to each monophonic vocal part separately. If in the spirit of experimentation you're daring enough to try tuning or pitch shifting an entire chord using one instance of the plugin (again not what it's meant for), you'll hear gritty nastiness.
2051 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2-5 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".