B.A.T.M.A.N. advanced control and management tool
DescriptionThis package contains batctl, which serves as configuration utility, monitoring and debugging application. It allows one to modify the module parameters, reading the logfiles and tables, decapsulate embedded packets on the fly, traceroute to and ping mac addresses, generate sequence number graphs for the Layer 2 Mesh B.A.T.M.A.N. B.A.T.M.A.N. (better approach to mobile ad-hoc networking) is a new routing protocol for multi-hop ad-hoc mesh networks. B.A.T.M.A.N.-advanced is the implementation of this protocol on ISO/OSI Layer 2, allowing mesh networks to be used as a virtual switch. With this approach, LANs and WANs can be easily integrated, and more protocols (like DHCP, IPv6) are supported.
2629 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2018.1-1 (Information last updated about 4 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".