better approach to mobile adhoc networking
DescriptionB.A.T.M.A.N. (better approach to mobile ad-hoc networking) is a new routing protocol for multi-hop ad-hoc mesh networks. The approach of the B.A.T.M.A.N algorithm is to divide the knowledge about the best end-to-end paths between nodes in the mesh to all participating nodes. Each node perceives and maintains only the information about the best next hop towards all other nodes. Thereby the need for a global knowledge about local topology changes becomes unnecessary. Additionally, an event-based but timeless flooding mechanism prevents the accruement of contradicting topology information and limits the amount of topology messages flooding the mesh. The algorithm is designed to deal with networks that are based on unreliable links.
922 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.3.2-17 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".