Mail notifier for Blackbox/Fluxbox
Descriptionbbmail is a small mail notifier (displays unread and read mail) that can be used in the Blackbox or Fluxbox window managers. It is similar to other notifiers such as xbiff but with some additional features:
* All the colors and gradients can be changed.
* Support for multiple mail boxes and provides a menu showing
all of them (and their unread/total mail count)
* Support for counting mail through external programs, it can be
used to notify on POP or IMAP checkboxes with fetchpop/fetchmail
* Possibility to 'copy' Blackbox toolbar style
* Ability to start command when new mail arrives (eg. to play sound)Homepage: bbtools.sourceforge.net/
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".