Interactive program to edit BibTeX bibliographies
DescriptionBibcursed is a simple program to make life a little easier when using BibTeX bibliographies. It currently provides these main functions:
- Adding references to your bibliography. This is done with
prompts so templates for the different entries (article,
proceedings, etc) do not have to be remembered. Error checking is
used so that the required fields have to be supplied, and incorrect
fields cannot be entered. New entries are inserted into the
'correct' place in the BibTeX file
- Clean and easy removal of entries
- Viewing of entries and changing of fields
- Easy searching of entries, including search by field
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".