filters BibTeX files and translates them to HTML
DescriptionCollection of tools for filtering BibTeX data bases and for producing HTML documents from BibTeX data bases:
- aux2bib extracts a BibTeX database consisting of only the entries
that are refereed by an aux file.
- bib2bib is a filter tool that reads one or several bibliography
files, filters the entries with respect to a given criterion, and
outputs the list of selected keys together with a new bibliography
file containing only the selected entries;
- bibtex2html is a translator that reads a bibliography file and
outputs two HTML documents that are respectively the cited
bibliography in a nice presentation, and the original BibTeX file
augmented with several transparent HTML links to allow easy
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".