Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Test files for MPI
DescriptionThe BLACS project is an ongoing investigation whose purpose is to create a linear algebra oriented message passing interface that may be implemented efficiently and uniformly across a large range of distributed memory platforms. You can choose between an implementation based on MPI or PVM. This package uses MPI. There are packages for the shared libraries, for the static libraries and the development files, and for test programs (this one). Most users do not need to install this package directly because it contains test programs for the BLACS libraries. You only need these if you experience problems with ScaLAPACK. The BLACS libraries are used as a high level communications library for ScaLAPACK. ScaLAPACK is a parallel version of LAPACK and is used on Beowulf type clusters.
34 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.1-37 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".