block device testing and benchmarking toolkit (examples)
Descriptionblkreplay is a utility driving the block layer of the operating system while measuring latency and throughput of I/O operations for later visualisation. blkreplay can create artificial loads (random read-write sweeps, various kinds of overload tests) or replay natural loads which have been recorded by blktrace or a similar utility run at production servers. blkreplay can be used to test physical hardware, to compare different brands of hard disks or RAID controllers, to evaluate the effect of SSD caching, to compare different block level transports like iSCSI vs Fibrechannel and so on. This package contains example configuration files and example loads, artifician and natural.
385 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.0-3 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".