KDE Bluetooth stack
DescriptionBlueDevil is a set of components which integrate Bluetooth in KDE. It contains:
* A KDE Control Module (KCM) to configure all the Bluetooth-related options.
* Integration with the KDE input/output system (KIO), which allows you to
discover and explore Bluetooth devices from your favorite file browser.
* A wizard to pair your devices and connect directly to services they offer,
such as input (mouse, keyboard, Wiimote) and audio (headsets, phones).
* A system tray application from where all BlueDevil actions can be done
(disconnect devices, send files, configure, etc).
* A daemon which listens to incoming requests, for example to receive files
or to introduce a requested PIN.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".