The GNU Bombing utility
DescriptionThis game is the same as the old Blitz16 game on Commodore 16/Plus 4, written by Simon Taylor. The player is driving a plane that moves across the screen. When the plane reaches the right edge of the screen it starts again on the left side, but drops down one line. Below is a cityscape composed of blocks. The player has to drop bombs from the plane, and each bomb which hits a building removes some blocks. As the plane descends it risks hitting any remaining blocks so priority has to be given to bombing the tallest buildings. The level is completed when all blocks are removed and the plane has descended safely to the bottom of the screen. Info about the original Blitz 16: http://plus4world.powweb.com/software/Blitz_16
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".