User daemon that tracks URLs looked at and logs them
DescriptionBrowser-history came from the will to overcome a Netscape bug: there is no global history, and if you close a window, its whole history is lost. For people browsing lots of sites, having the possibility of backtracking to where one has been before means that you don't have to put everything in your bookmarks file. If you are not sure if a site may be worth remembering, don't add it in your bookmarks. If you need it later, just browse your history files. It works with: Netscape Navigator, Arena, and Amaya. Support for `browser-history' can easily be added to other browsers, provided you can program and have the browser sources. A manual page and simple documentation will be installed in /usr/share/doc/browser-history/browser-history.html, along with a simple CGI interface to grep the history log and display the result. The optional CGI program requires `cgiwrap' or Apache configured with `suexec'.
2689 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.8-21 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".