PPAPI-host NPAPI-plugin adapter for pepperflash
DescriptionThe main goal of the project is to get PPAPI (Chrome) plugins working in Firefox (and any other web-browser supporting NPAPI plugins). It implements a wrapper which behaves like browser to PPAPI plugin and implements NPAPI plugin interface for browser to use. This particular implementation doesn't implement any sandboxing, which means any malicious code can break through plugin security as there are no additional barriers. This is the same level of security as NPAPI Flash have. Flash plugin for Linux provided by adobe stopped at version 11.2; for chrome/chromium users there is pepperflash plugin but it's not supported by firefox/iceweasel/other browsers. This package allows one to use the Pepper Flash plugin from Chrome in NPAPI web browsers.
51777 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.3.9-2 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".