interactive command-line based multimedia tag editor
Descriptionbtag is an interactive utility for tagging multimedia files in batches. tries to automate most of the process by stripping away stray whitespace guessing the best capitalization style for the text fields and keeping state on the current album being tagged. btag can change the capitalization of text fields even when those contain non-ASCII characters, relying on the standard library to perform the appropriate case conversions. It works on directories containing complete albums as well as on individual files. All tag formats supported by TagLib should be supported by btag. This includes (among others) ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags found in MP3 files, Ogg Vorbis comments, ID3 tags and Vorbis comments in FLAC files.
1005 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.1.3-1+b6 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".