easy to use distributed version control system
DescriptionBazaar is a distributed version control system designed to be easy to use and intuitive, able to adapt to many workflows, reliable, and easily extendable. Publishing of branches can be done over plain HTTP, that is, no special software is needed on the server to host Bazaar branches. Branches can be pushed to the server via sftp (which most SSH installations come with), FTP, or over a custom and faster protocol if bzr is installed in the remote end. Merging in Bazaar is easy, as the implementation is able to avoid many spurious conflicts, deals well with repeated merges between branches, and is able to handle modifications to renamed files correctly. Bazaar is written in Python, and has a flexible plugin interface which can be used to extend its functionality. Many plugins exist, providing useful commands (bzrtools), graphical interfaces (qbzr), or native interaction with Subversion branches (bzr-svn). Install python-paramiko if you are going to push branches to remote hosts with sftp, and python-pycurl if you'd like for SSL certificates always to be verified.
3806 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.7.0+bzr6619-3 (Information last updated about 9 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".