Versatile implementation of the Network Time Protocol
DescriptionIt consists of a pair of programs: chronyd: This is a daemon which runs in background on the system. It obtains measurements (e.g. via the network) of the system's offset relative to other systems and adjusts the system time accordingly. For isolated systems, the user can periodically enter the correct time by hand (using 'chronyc'). In either case 'chronyd' determines the rate at which the computer gains or loses time, and compensates for this. Chronyd implements the NTP protocol and can act as either a client or a server. chronyc: This is a command-line driven control and monitoring program. An administrator can use this to fine-tune various parameters within the daemon, add or delete servers etc whilst the daemon is running.
4442 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.1-4 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".