A(nother) Common Lisp FullScreen Window Manager
DescriptionCLFSWM is a 100% Common Lisp X11 window manager (based on Tinywm and Stumpwm. Many thanks to them). It can be driven only with the keyboard or with the mouse. A display contains a root frame and its children. A child can be a window or another frame. The root frame or its children can be the current root. The current root is fullscreen maximized (no decorations, no buttons, no menus: nothing, just the application fullscreen!). CLFSWM is highly dynamic. By default there is only one frame (the root frame). Other frames are created/deleted on the fly. A window can be in more than one frame, so it can have multiple views of the same windows. Using CLFSWM is like walking through a tree of frames and windows. Enter in a child to make it the current root and make it fullscreen maximized. Leave it to make its parent the current root.
1256 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20111015.git51b0a02-2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".