inference of bacterial microevolution using multilocus sequence data
DescriptionClonalFrame identifies the clonal relationships between the members of a sample, while also estimating the chromosomal position of homologous recombination events that have disrupted the clonal inheritance. ClonalFrame can be applied to any kind of sequence data, from a single fragment of DNA to whole genomes. It is well suited for the analysis of MLST data, where 7 gene fragments have been sequenced, but becomes progressively more powerful as the sequenced regions increase in length and number up to whole genomes. However, it requires the sequences to be aligned. If you have genomic data that is not aligned, it is recommend to use Mauve which produces alignment of whole bacterial genomes in exactly the format required for analysis with ClonalFrame.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".