console font and keymap setup program
DescriptionThis package provides the console with the same keyboard configuration scheme as the X Window System. As a result, there is no need to duplicate or change the keyboard files just to make simple customizations such as the use of dead keys, the key functioning as AltGr or Compose key, the key(s) to switch between Latin and non-Latin mode, etc. The package also installs console fonts supporting many of the world's languages. It provides an unified set of font faces - the classic VGA, the simplistic Fixed, and the cleaned Terminus, TerminusBold and TerminusBoldVGA.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".