ESO data reduction pipeline for the SINFONI instrument
DescriptionThis is the data reduction pipeline for the SINFONI instrument of the Very Large Telescope (VLT) from the European Southern Observatory (ESO). SINFONI is a near-infrared (1.1 - 2.45 µm) integral field spectrograph fed by an adaptive optics module, currently installed at the Cassegrain focus of UT4. The spectrograph operates with 4 gratings (J, H, K, H+K) providing a spectral resolution around 2000, 3000, 4000 in J, H, K, respectively, and 1500 in H+K - each wavelength band fitting fully on the 2048 pixels of the Hawaii 2RG (2kx2k) detector in the dispersion direction. The spatial resolution is selectable from 0.25", 0.1" to 0.025" per image slice, which corresponds to a field-of-view of 8"x8", 3"x3", or 0.8"x0.8" respectively. The instrument can be also used for seeing limited open loop observations.
177 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.9.0+dfsg-1 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".