A front-end for various audio players
Descriptioncplay provides a user-friendly interface to play various types of sound files. It offers a simple file list with which you can navigate around looking for audio files and a playlist to which you can add the files you want to play. cplay can play the songs in your playlist in repeat or random mode, and offers the option to store the playlist. Currently, the following audio formats are supported: MP3 (through madplay, mpg321 or splay), Ogg Vorbis (through ogg123), MOD and other module formats (through mikmod or xmp), WAV (through sox) and Speex (through speex).
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".