old-school first person shooter game
DescriptionCytadela is a single player game in which the player fights against computer-controlled (AI) enemies. The goal of the game is to find six bomb parts with which the Citadel has to be blown up. To achieve it, the player not only has to defend himself against the enemies, but (s)he also has to solve many riddles, such as switching apropriate buttons in order to open some door, move some walls, etc. It's a conversion of a first person shooter Amiga game originally released in mid 1990's, first in Poland and then in other countries. Cytadela requires a 3D graphics card. It uses the OpenGL and GLU libraries for 3D, and SDL and SDL_mixer for 2D, music, sounds and controllers.
174982 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.1.0-4 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".