bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (GTK+ ui)
DescriptionDeluge is a full-featured, multi-platform, multi-interface BitTorrent client using libtorrent-rasterbar in it's backend and featuring multiple user-interfaces: GTK+, web and console. It has been designed using the client-server model with a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform. You may want to install this package to use the Deluge GTK+ user-interface as a thin client and connect to a remote daemon. See: <URL:http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/ThinClient>
152589 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.3.15-2 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".