OFFIS DICOM Viewer
DescriptionDICOMscope is a free DICOM viewer which can display uncompressed, monochrome DICOM images from all modalities and which supports monitor calibration according to DICOM part 14 as well as presentation states. DICOMscope offers a print client (DICOM Basic Grayscale Print Management) which also implements the optional Presentation LUT SOP Class. The development of this prototype was commissioned by the "Committee for the Advancement of DICOM" and demonstrated at the European Congress of Radiology ECR 1999. An enhanced version was developed for the "DICOM Display Consistency Demonstration" at RSNA InfoRAD 1999. The current release has been demonstrated at ECR 2001 and contains numerous extensions, including a print server, support for encrypted DICOM communication, digital signatures and structured reporting.
1358 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.6.0-15 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".