classic 2D point and click adventure game -- Italian version
DescriptionDrascula: The Vampire Strikes Back is a classic humorous 2D point and click adventure game, first released by Alcachofa Soft S.L. in 1996. In Drascula you play the role of John Hacker, a British estate agent, that gets to meet a gorgeous blond girl who is kidnapped by the notorious vampire Count Drascula and embark on a fun yet dangerous quest to rescue her. Unfortunately Hacker is not aware of Drascula's real ambitions: DOMINATING the World and demonstrating that he is even more evil than his brother Vlad. This is the Italian version of Drascula: The Vampire Strikes Back. It features subtitles in Italian and requires the English drascula package. Please install the drascula-music package to enjoy the background music of the game. There are furthermore additional language packages available with subtitles in Spanish, German and French. Note that this package only contains game-data. The game engine is provided by ScummVM.
157369 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.0+ds3-1 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".