DNS Statistics Collector - Presenter component
Descriptiondsc (A DNS Statistics Collector) is a system for collecting and exploring statistics from busy DNS servers. It currently has two major components, the Collector and the Presenter, each of which being its own binary package built from the same source. This package contains the Presenter. A variety of methods moves XML datasets from the hosts running the collector. Next, an extractor process converts them to line-based text files. To display data in a web browser, dsc uses a CGI script. The interface allows you to change time scales, select particular nodes within a server cluster, and isolate individual dataset keys.
599 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 201203250530-2.1 (Information last updated 31 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".