Software for Semidefinite Programming
DescriptionThe DSDP software is a free open source implementation of an interior-point method for semidefinite programming. It provides primal and dual solutions, exploits low-rank structure and sparsity in the data, and has relatively low memory requirements for an interior-point method. It allows feasible and infeasible starting points and provides approximate certificates of infeasibility when no feasible solution exists. The dual-scaling algorithm implemented in this package has a convergence proof and worst-case polynomial complexity under mild assumptions on the data. Furthermore, the solver offers scalable parallel performance for large problems and a well documented interface. Some of the most popular applications of semidefinite programming and linear matrix inequalities (LMI) are model control, truss topology design, and semidefinite relaxations of combinatorial and global optimization problems. This package contains the binaries.
178 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 5.8-9.1+b1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".