Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) applications
DescriptionApplications and utilities geared towards the initial setup, testing and operation of an DVB device supporting the DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T, and ATSC standards. Main User Applications:
. scan - Scan for channels on your digital TV device
. dvbscan - Another frequency scanning tool
. czap, szap, tzap - Tuning utilities for DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-T
. azap - Tuning utility for ATSC
. gnutv - Tune, watch and stream your TVGeneral Utilities:
. dvbdate - Set your clock from digital TV
. dvbnet - Control digital data network interfaces
. dvbtraffic - Monitor traffic on a digital device
. femon - Monitor the tuning on a digital TV device
. zap - *Just* tunes a digital device
. atsc_epg - Display ATSC Electronic Program Guide (next programs)
. alevt - Teletext browserHardware Specific Utilities:
. util/av7110_loadkeys - Load remote keys into an av7110 based card
. util/dib3000-watch - Monitor DIB3000 demodulators
. util/dst-utils - Utilities for DST based cards
. util/ttusb_dec_reset - Reset a TechnoTrends TTUSB DEC deviceLibraries:
. lib/libdvbapi - Interface library to digital TV devices
. lib/libdvbcfg - Library to parse/create digital TV channel
. lib/libdvbsec - Library for Satellite Equipment Control operations
. lib/libucsi - Fast MPEG2 Transport Stream SI table parsing library
. lib/libdvben50221- Implementation of a Cenelec EN 50221 CAM stack
. lib/libdvbmisc - Miscellaneous utilities used by the other libraries
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".