image exposure blending tool
DescriptionEnfuse blends differently exposed images of the same scene into a nice output image, without producing intermediate HDR images that are then tonemapped to a viewable image. This simplified process often works much better and quicker than the currently known tonemapping algorithms. The exposure blending is done using the Mertens-Kautz-Van Reeth exposure fusion algorithm. The basic idea is that pixels in the input images are weighted according to qualities such as proper exposure, good contrast, and high saturation. These weights determine how much a given pixel will contribute to the final image. Enfuse does not align images for you. Use a tool like Hugin or PanoTools to do this. The TIFFs produced by these programs are exactly what Enfuse is designed to work with.
1738 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4.2-2+b1 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".