Binary tools to check, merge and read ETSF files
DescriptionThe European Theoretical Spectroscopy Facility (ETSF) is a European network dedicated to providing support and services for ongoing research in academic, government and industrial laboratories. The ETSF is divided into 7 beamlines, each of which is concerned with a specific scientific topic:
- Optics ;
- Energy Loss Spectroscopy ;
- Quantum Transport ;
- Time-resolved Spectroscopy ;
- Photo-emission Spectroscopy ;
- Vibrational Spectroscopy ;
- X-Rays Spectroscopy.To allow the adoption of its recommendations about standardization, the ETSF proposes different libraries and tools implementing or using these specifications, as well as widely usable pieces of software. ETSF_IO is a library of F90 routines to read/write the ETSF file format. This package contains the user tools to:
- check file conformance to the specifications;
- extract data from files;
- merge multiple files from parallel runs, as specified in the
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".