arcade-style soccer game
DescriptionEat The Whistle is an arcade soccer game similar to famous Amiga titles such as Kick Off or Sensible Soccer. It features several game modes where you can play either as the whole team or as a single player, and you can also manage teams that take part in cups and leagues. There is even an arcade mode with powerups and bonuses, like in the game SpeedBall 2. Eat The Whistle features 30 different field types and numerous sound effects. The game is viewed from the side and can be controlled with either a joystick or the keyboard. Most in-game settings are configurable, such as the pitch, weather and game daytime, which will impact on the gameplay. There is a replay mode that lets you load and save best moments, a game tactics editor, and teams from the game Sensible World of Soccer can be directly imported.
189651 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.6+svn162-3 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".