collection of tools for reading and writing EWF files
DescriptionLibewf is a library with support for reading and writing the Expert Witness Compression Format (EWF). This library allows you to read media information of EWF files in the SMART (EWF-S01) format and the EnCase (EWF-E01) format. It supports files created by EnCase 1 to 6, linen and FTK Imager. The libewf is useful for forensics investigations. This package contains tools to acquire, verify and export EWF files.
696 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20140608-6+b2 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".