documentation for the Exim MTA (v4) in info format
DescriptionContains specification and filtering documentation in info format. The Debian exim4 packages have their own web page, http://pkg-exim4.alioth.debian.org/. There is also a FAQ list. Local information about the way the Debian packages can be configured is can be found in /usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian.gz. This file has also information about the way the Debian binary packages are built. There is a Debian-centered mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ask Debian-specific questions there, and only write to the upstream exim-users mailing list if you are sure that your question is not Debian-specific. You can find the subscription web page on http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-exim4-users exim is a drop-in replacement for sendmail/mailq/rsmtp.
549 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4.90.1-1 (Information last updated about 19 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".