fast framebuffer based terminal emulator for Linux
DescriptionFbTerm is a fast terminal emulator for Linux with frame buffer device. Features include:
* mostly as fast as terminal of Linux kernel while accelerated scrolling is
enabled on framebuffer device
* select font with fontconfig and draw text with freetype2, same as Qt/Gtk+
based GUI apps
* dynamicly create/destroy up to 10 windows initially running default shell
* record scrollback history for every window
* auto-detect current locale and convert text encoding, support double width
scripts like Chinese, Japanese etc
* switch between configurable additional text encoding with hot keys
on the fly
* copy/past selected text between windows with mouse when gpm server is
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".