graphical frontend for running FlightGear
DescriptionFlightGear Launch Control (FGRun) is a graphical frontend for running the FlightGear Flight Simulator (fgfs). It includes the ability to configure your scenery paths FlightGear setup. When selecting an aircraft you are able to view a complete 3d model and see its development status and author. When selecting an airport or carrier to launch from you can chose either by the ICAO ID (International Civilian Aviation Organisation Identifier) or the airport id, with the flexibility of selecting a runway and parking position also. When launching the simulation FGRun includes a comprehensive configuration system, allowing you to directly configure settings such as screen resolution and multiplayer settings. FGRun also includes support for TerraSync, a tool included with FlightGear that allows you to download and use scenery while in the simulation, it can also preload the scenery for your selected location as the airport selection screen.
28799 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2016.4.0-1 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".