Full-featured graphical FTP/FTPS/SFTP client
DescriptionFileZilla is a full-featured FTP client with an easy-to-use GUI. It is written in C++ and uses the wxWidgets library. FileZilla includes the following features:
* Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
* IPv6 support
* Available in more than 40 languages
* Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
* Easy to use Site Manager and transfer queue
* Drag & drop support
* Speed limits
* Filename filters
* Directory comparison
* Network configuration wizard
* Remote file editing
* HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP Proxy support
* Logging to file
* Synchronized directory browsing
* Remote file search
* Tabbed interface to connect to multiple servers
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".