generic font configuration library - support binaries
DescriptionFontconfig is a font configuration and customization library, which does not depend on the X Window System. It is designed to locate fonts within the system and select them according to requirements specified by applications. Fontconfig is not a rasterization library, nor does it impose a particular rasterization library on the application. The X-specific library 'Xft' uses fontconfig along with freetype to specify and rasterize fonts. This package contains a program to maintain the fontconfig cache (fc-cache), a sample program to list installed fonts (fc-list), a program to test the matching rules (fc-match) and a program to dump the binary cache files in string form (fc-cat). It no longer makes fonts managed by defoma available to fontconfig applications.
11692 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.12.6-0.1 (Information last updated about 18 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".