feature rich ansi console login engine
Descriptionfrancine is an easy to configure themeable console login program. Its great configurability for per tty access-settings and the posibility to put the prompt for username and password anywhere within a nicely colored ANSI-screen makes it a greatly enhanced replacement for the old clumpy login. You need a getty that is able to run different programs than just login. It is suggested to use rungetty for that, but (alternative) getty does suffice. It can also be used from the telnetd with the -L option. This project is a spin-off from the fancylogin project, which is still maintained by Richard Bergmair.
437 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.99.8+orig-2+b1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".