icons for fsviewer to make it look more like the NeXT FileViewer
DescriptionSome nice XPM icons to provide fsviewer with a more NeXT-like look, although fsviewer does run without them. These icons are only useful if used with fsviewer, which is a lightweight standalone (no need for openstep) filemanager based on the one included with NeXTSTEP. It integrates well with Window Maker but can be used with any WM. Features include Browser mode, DND and file operations. Icon source files are included in TIFF format.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".