GTK+ configuration tool for rsync
Descriptiongadmin-rsync is an easy to use GTK+ frontend for the rsync server. Feature:
- Multiple backup sets that can be scheduled to run at specific times via
- Each of these backup sets can contain multiple remote or local data
- Backup sets that are started via cron schedules will generate log files
for each of the data backups in the backup sets.
- The backup logfiles will have the same names as the individual backup sets.
- Individual backup sets can be run manually and the progress can be viewed
in the progress tab.
- Remote backups are fully automatic, differential and encrypted.
- Keys are created for each host, uploaded and then installed on the remote
hosts using a combination of ssh-keygen/scp and ssh.
- Makes remote synchronizations scheduleable.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".