Database of small groups for GAP
DescriptionGAP is a system for computational discrete algebra with particular emphasis on computational group theory, but which has already proved useful also in other areas. In the example text, gap is used to analyse Rubik's Cube using group theory. A kernel implements a Pascal-like language. The Small Groups Library is a catalogue of groups of `small' order. This package contains the groups data and identification routines for groups of order up to 1000 except 512, 768 and groups whose order factorises in at most 3 primes. Note that data for order 512, 768 and between 1000 and 2000 except 1024 are available separately in the gap-small-groups-extra packages.
247 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4r8p5-1 (Information last updated 17 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".