GPS file conversion plus transfer to/from GPS units
DescriptionGPSBabel converts waypoints, tracks, and routes from one format to another, whether that format is a common mapping format like Delorme, Streets and Trips, or even a serial upload or download to a GPS unit such as those from Garmin and Magellan. GPSBabel supports dozens of data formats and will be useful for tasks such as geocaching, mapping, and converting from one GPS unit to another. Among the interesting formats it supports are several GPS devices via a serial link, various PDA-based mapping programs, and various Geocaching data formats. Among others GPSBabel supports the following formats: Cetus, CoPilot Flight Planner, CSV, Custom CSV, Delorme Street Atlas, Delorme Street Atlas 2004 Plus, Delorms GPS Log, Delorme routes, DNA, EasyGPS Binary, Fugawi, Garmin serial, Geocaching.com loc, GeocachingDB, Geoniche, GPilotS, GPSDrive, GPSman, GPSPilot, gpsutil, GPX, Holux, IGC, Magellan serial, Magellan SD, Magellan Navigator Companion, Mapopolis.Com Mapconverter, Mapsend, Mapsource, Maptech, Microsoft Streets and Trips, Navicache, Netstumbler, NIMA/GNIS Geographic Names, NMEA sentences, OziExplorer, PalmDoc, PCX5, PocketStreets 2002 Pushpin, PSITrex, Quovadis, Tab-separated data, Tiger, TopoMapPro, Topo by National Geographic, xcsv, xmap, xmapwpt.
5332 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.5.3-2 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".