collection of image processing tools
DescriptionGraphicsMagick provides a set of command-line applications to manipulate image files. It is a fork of the ImageMagick project and therefore offers a similar set of features, but puts a larger emphasis on stability. The tools support a large variety of image formats from the widely used jpeg, tiff, bmp or xpm to special-purpose formats such as fits or image formats found on some photo CDs. They can convert between formats, concatenate several images into one, annotate and distort them, create thumbnails or manipulate the colormap. While all features are available from the command-line, the package also includes an image viewer that allows interactive manipulation. Note that unlike ImageMagick, the GraphicsMagick tools are accessed through a single executable called 'gm'. Therefore, GraphicsMagick and ImageMagick can be used in parallel. Install package graphicsmagick-imagemagick-compat to obtain a set of several executables that is compatible to ImageMagick's interface.
744 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.3.25-1 (Information last updated about 9 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".