rich set of graph drawing tools
DescriptionGraph drawing addresses the problem of visualizing structural information by constructing geometric representations of abstract graphs and networks. Automatic generation of graph drawings has important applications in key technologies such as database design, software engineering, VLSI and network design and visual interfaces in other domains. Situations where these tools might be particularly useful include:
* you would like to restructure a program and first need to understand
the relationships between its types, procedures, and source files
* you need to find the bottlenecks in an Internet backbone - not only
individual links, but their relationships
* you're debugging a protocol or microarchitecture represented as a
finite state machine and need to figure out how a certain
error state arises
* you would like to browse a database schema, knowledge base, or
distributed program represented graphically
* you would like to see an overview of a collection of linked documents
* you would like to discover patterns and communities of interest in a
database of telephone calls or e-mail messagesThis package contains the command-line tools.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".