Study tool for USA FCC amateur radio (ham) exams.
Descriptionhamexam is an interactive study tool for the 3 USA FCC amateur radio (ham radio) question pools. The 3 question pools are:
t element 2, Technician Class (entry level),
g element 3, General Class (also requires element 2),
e element 4, Extra Class (also requires elements 2 and 3).Questions are chosen randomly from the selected pool. Incorrect answers cause the question to be asked again later. Licenses are issued by the FCC, but exams are conducted by Volunteer Examiners. For more information about USA amateur radio licensing:
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".